被海關問不再緊張 十大出國通關實用英文

2018-06-25 16:40

文/MOOK景點家編輯部整理報導

出國旅遊最怕被海關攔查與詢問問題,深怕一不小心就會被海關人員拒絕入境,如果因為語言的問題而誤會,實在是相當不值得。以下整理十種海關人員常問的問題與回答範例,旅客們不妨可以筆記起來。


(攝影/MOOK景點家旅遊生活網李欣怡)
(攝影/MOOK景點家旅遊生活網李欣怡)


1. 你的目的地是哪裡?
Q:What is your final destination?
A:I am going to ___(地點). 我要去___。/I am here to transfer to ___(地點). 我要從這裡轉機前往 ___。
 
2. 你會在這裡待多久?
Q:How long will you stay?
A:I will stay here for 7 days and I will return to Taiwan on 2nd of July. 我會在這裡停留7天,然後在7月2日飛回台灣。
 
3. 你這次造訪的目的是什麼?
Q:What is the purpose of your visit?
A:I am here for a vacation. / I am here to visit my family and friends. / I am here for a business trip. 我來這裡度假。/我來這裡探訪我的親友。/我來出差的。


(圖/MOOK景點家)
(圖/MOOK景點家)


4. 你會住在哪裡?
Q:Where will you stay?
A:I will stay in ___ Hotel. / I will stay at my friend’s place in ___. 我會住在___酒店。/我會住朋友的家,他住在___。
 
5. 你身上攜帶了多少現金入境?
Q:How much currency/ cash are you carrying?
A:I have ____ (多少錢) cash. 我帶了 ____ 現金。
 
6. 你有東西要申報嗎?
Q:Do you have anything to declare?
A:I have nothing to declare. 我沒有物品需要申報。/Yes, I need to declare ___. 我需要申報___。


(圖/인천공항 Incheon Airport)
(圖/인천공항 Incheon Airport)


7. 你是否已預訂回程機票?
Q:Have you confirmed your return ticket?
A:Yes, I am leaving on 2nd of July. 有,我會在7月2日離境。/I haven’t confirmed the air ticket yet, but I will leave before 2nd of July. 我還沒有確認回程機票,但我會在7月2日前離境。
 
8. 你從事什麼行業?
Q:What is your occupation?
A:I am a student/ teacher/ banker/ salesperson/ nurse… 我是學生/教師/銀行家/銷售人員/護士…。
 
9. 你在本國有親屬嗎?
Q:Do you have any relatives living here in this country?
A:Yes, my auntie/ uncle/ cousin/ grandparents/ mother/ father/ sister/ brother is / are living here. 有,我的姨媽/叔叔/表兄弟姐妹/祖父母/母親/父親/姐妹/兄弟居住在這裡。/No. 沒有。


(圖/vwmin)
(圖/vwmin)


10. 你的行李袋有些什麼?
Q:What do you have in the bag?
A:My clothes, books, camera, and cell phone. 衣服、書籍、照相機和手機。

若有攜帶類似生鮮蔬果及肉類等物品,海關人員會請你將物品留在這,他們會處理掉。
Sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in. You have to leave it here. We will have to dispose of them.
 

與外國人對話不再害怕!旅行實用英文懶人包

https://www.mook.com.tw/article/17445